Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pictures of the tortuous

Now, imagine you're an ant in a new world of weeds as tall as sycamores.


A glance up as i walk the tepe (hill) to Tarlebashe (the main, dodgy road).


The view from my abode. As you can see, the city resembles the character of an Energizer battery.


Can you tell? This is the same street as number 1. It's down the hill though. Follow it and you have many doors to chose from. The prizes may vary.


This is the magical Istikal street - The one with the lights and whistles I mention we find as our savior from the darkness of Tarlebashe. This a normal amount of people for Istikal.


Lastly, this should look familiar? It's the same street as 1 and 3, and the same direction as 1. Looking at the buildings with two different views is actually how I take in new surroundings. First, it is the up and then I look to the down. Where am I going? I ask myself. Then I look up again and remind myself that I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment